What added value does the Instituto Cervantes Accreditation provide in choosing a Centre to study Spanish?
Students studying at a Centre accredited by the Instituto Cervantes have chosen a Centre that:
- Complies with the legal requirements established to teach;
- Has a syllabus that guarantees an adequate learning process for students;
- Has a team of qualified teachers;
- Follows a methodology adapted to students’ needs;
- Carries out assessments of programmes and courses;
- Promotes the sitting of the examinations leading to the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELEs) by students at the Centre itself or at neighbouring Centres;
- Provides guidance to students in progressing in their learning of Spanish;
- Has equipped classrooms and adequate facilities for teaching purposes;
- Has agile procedures to obtain the opinion of users;
- Answers students’ complaints and demands;
- Offers a complete and detailed information on the courses and services it offers;
- Advertise its offer in a truthful manner.