This is a course designed for young students from 13 to 17 years who wish to attend a Spanish language course during their spring-break. The programme is available for individual clients and small groups travelling with their teachers. It has a similar structure to our popular Summer Course, combining Spanish lessons with social activities, sports, excursions and visits.
Program day by day:
Grading test on arrival and Certificate of Attendance at the end of the course.
Text book on loan and school material. Free internet access.
- 3 afternoons of sports and social activities.
- One half day visit per week to local places of interest: Malaga, Nerja or Marbella.
- One full day excursion, on Saturday, to Granada with entrance fees to monuments.
- Supervision by our team of teachers / free time monitors.
- Welcome party and other supervised evening activities.